Sunday, June 21, 2009

Life Changes

Once in a while, I will wonder how my life is changing from one phase to another.

This morning, Cheska (again) woke me up at 7 by sitting on me (literally). So I had no other option but to wake up, I was damn awake already by the time she snuggled right next to me. So I woke up, gave her breakfast and sat on the couch ....day dream...

My life's changed so much since I moved in with Matt, I became very domestic, especially ever since we got Cheska.

I have such a set routine that I feel that I have become boring!

I wake up at 6:30am everyday when I have to work, Cheska will follow me out to the kitchen, then to do her business at the back yard. Came back in, have her breakfast, go back to the room to attack Matt for 10 seconds then come out again to check what I am up to, she will repeat this till i leave for work at 8am.

I, on the other hand, have a shower, have my cereal, check the weather (to make sure i wear enough clothes!), pack my lunch pack, make up, set my hair & get dressed.

Work work work...

Come home, take Cheska to the park for a free run session; go home, feed Cheska, get dinner ready, have dinner, wash up, watch TV, have shower, prepare ingredients for tomorrow lunch pack and dinner; do some ironing if have to then go online for a bit and.... ZZZzzzZZZZzzz

Lately, I sleep so well at night, I never had a night where I couldnt sleep since I moved in with Matt. That shows how busy my life is...

Also....... I am BORING!

Of course, weekend will be more interesting. I will make brunch on Saturday then do a load of washing. We will then head out to walk around, do some shopping or watch a movie. Have a longer free run session with Cheska at the park. Saturday also my cleaning day, so go figure out..

No more clubbing, no more smoking, no more alcohol, no more late night MSN chat, no more late night phone call, no more pick-up by random guys, no more sleeping in (thanks to Cheska, she will only wake me up when she is awake, she will not wake Matt....), no more gaming till 5am

I need some changes... so... I cut my hair... REALLY short :p

OK.... I need to sleep because thie domestic goddess is tired and needs to wake up earlier tomorrow to be at work by 7:30am...

No comments: