Monday, January 01, 2007

Random stuff

When we are single, we often ask "Where is my special someone?"

When we are attached, we then ask "Is he/she really my special someone?"

Whenever we have doubts, we often look for 2nd/3rd/4th opinions; usually the 1st opinion is our mind, 2nd are our friends, 3rd is family, 4th are other people... Of course, this is only a general assumption. At least to me it is like that...

There are people who truly trust themselves and know exactly what they want. Sometimes I wish I am one of them, sometimes I am pretty certain that I want a particular man, but often I end up attracted to a different type of man. The I will start asking people around me if the man is alright for me, then different feedback arise and I will be more confused. In the end, it does nothing good to the relationship at all. So whats best?

No comments: