Saturday, February 03, 2007

Random Thoughts

Saturday night and I spend it studying for my Oracle, how boring.... oh well, M is away, I can't do much anyway.

I often wonder, what would make me fall in love again? Will I get the butterflies in stomach feeling again?

I have been on the dating scene for a while and to be honest, I have met some men whom my friends think they are fantastic, everything a woman can ask for, but I simply did not feel special being with them.

Then I start to realise, I probably love myself too much that I will never love another man.

Looking back on what I have done, I have never once sacrificed / let go anything I want for the person I thought I loved. And I have to admit, I am never a fighter for love, I give up on love easily if there are any obstacles, maybe I am plain lazy or I haven't met the man that I truly love till my last breath :p

No comments: