Saturday, November 10, 2007

Some random conversations that I thought rather interesting:

MSN

Guy X : Hey sexy, i will be in perth next year. See you then. xoxo

Me: Fuck off

(I didn't know who was that, and he wasn't on my list)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

31/10/2007

Matt: Happy Halloween!
Me: ...............................................................
Matt: Bwahahahahaha

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

31/10/2007

Dad: Happy birthday!
Me: Thanks dad
Dad: How old are you?
Me: ........ 25
Dad: Huh? So old? Wah... old already
Me: ................................................................

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Me: Tampon is easy to use, trust me... use the one with applicator
Karen: Don't want... it hurts.
Me: It only hurts if you put it wrongly.
Karen: then how to take out huh?
Me: (wah piangz) it comes with a string! you pull it out when you are done!
Karen: Oh..hahahahaha

I swear I wanted to bang my head on the wall

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

In Singapore

Matt: You tired?
Me: Yea, I want to have a hot bath
Matt: Yea, then you can also use the bath salt
Me: Lets have a hot bath together
Matt: Can't, it will be too crowded to have both of us in the tub
Me: .................................. (that's the idea, you idiot!)

Please meet my 'so-romantic' bf....

No comments: