Thursday, November 01, 2007

Soooooo my birthday's gone, another year older but wiser (I hope). I hope I will definitely have a good year ahead, I can see the new comings already!!

Thank you everyone who wished me, especially those who wished me at 1am (Perth time) and made me jumped up from my bed due to the loud sms alert tone.

Thank you for everyone who actually called me to wish me and also those who emailed me to wish me. :)

Had a fantastic night last Friday, dinner and karaoke, for those who couldn't make it, don't worry; I understand.

Thank you the girls and Simon for the Myer's gift card, I definitely will do some shopping there!!!! And special thanks to Simon for getting the gift card?

Also thanks everyone who bought me presents, especially mom and sis!

THANK YOU baby for taking me to Singapore! Yay!!!

Ok..time to go to work...

Sorry that I can't update much because I am extremely busy this week, will have some news release this Friday :p

Ciao!

No comments: