Sunday, October 26, 2008

Cheeky Mylo


Every morning, I would play with Mylo a few minutes before I go to work. Usually right before I pack my lunch pack. Mylo doesn’t really like the idea because he would still be asleep.

So I have to call him several times, then only he would emerge from his bed and walk (extremely) slowly to me.

This morning, while waiting for the iron to get hot, I called Mylo to come to me, after several calls and yells, he’s nowhere to be seen. I thought it was weird because I heard my aunt letting him out this morning so I was sure that he was awake. I searched every possible place that he would sleep and couldn’t find him.

I got panic, I thought he sneak out while he was out peeing. So I told my uncle that mylo was missing. So two of us search the house high and low while calling out his name.

Then I finally found him, he wasn’t very far away at all.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.



RIGHT UNDER MY VERY OWN BED! I think he sneak into my room when I was in shower and went straight under my bed, that’s one of his favourite spots whenever he is left alone at home.

No comments: