Monday, May 15, 2006

3 years

Yesterday was our (supposedly) 3 years anniversary. I was not happy but I tried to put up a happy face because I know I have to put it behind me.

Went to Kings Park on Sat night, there was where he asked me to be his gf. Looking at the view last night, I realised there are many changes since then, there is convention centre, the memorial tower that they built (I think it is for Anzac), the additional stretch on the freeway.....and us, we have changed.

Maybe I was naive to think that we would never change; apparently we did........

Sometimes, I do feel very empty and always look back at the things that we did together and they never failed to put a smile on my face. It is sad to know that they are in the past and there is no way for me to get them back.

No comments: