Wednesday, May 24, 2006

A coupls of my friends have been complaining to me about their long distant relationship... and very often I tell them "If you cannot change it, learn to enjoy it"

Yes, if you cant change the distance, learn to enjoy the distance. Being so far away from one another; you will get enormous freedom to do things that you want to do, no, I am not asking you to cheat, but the freedom to concentrate on things you really want to do, ie. job, studies, hobbies, sports.

Wei tol dme about one of her gal friends who doesnt like to bathe...... OMG! Watch out guys, there is a girl who doesnt like to bathe after a hot sweaty day in Singapore!

This gal friend of hers would bathe once in the morning and that's it. According to Wei, the girl's bed stinks.... I have no doubt

I also know a girl who doesnt like to wear underwear, she only wears underwear during her period. How interesting? No, I am not making this up, it is true!


This is the car that I am driving now, new Toyota Yaris 2006 Sedan.

Everyone says it is too big for me but heck I care....me love it.

Ah...and the new car smell...lol

I am still contemplating if I should allow Mylo to sit in my new car..... Shall I?

No comments: