Friday, June 29, 2007

Ever wonder what’s your break up style?

-Tell him/her face to face and explain why do you want to break up, hoping that both can find a way to salvage the relationship

-Call him/her and also try to salvage the relationship

-Text him/her, “lets break up”

-Stop contacting him/her, hoping that he/she will finally get the message one day

-Just disappeared, can’t even bother to tell him/her why you want to break up?

Are there any other patterns?

I guess I can be number 1 or number 5. I am number 1 when the feelings are still strong; number 5 if he’s been hurting me for so long and I become totally exhausted. That’s when I have nothing left to say to him.

A piece of advice for the men; when a woman decides to leave you, very little chance that you can convince her to stay, unless you are a total new person. Women are soft hearted, so we always give in to the shortcomings in our relationships and our men. However, once we have enough and decide to take off. We don’t look back. Am I right? Or is it just me?

No comments: