Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Need Another Great Challenge

Today is a ‘rare’ day for me, as I wasn’t busy at work :p I have bits and pieces to finish off but nothing need to be completed in a hurry. Sometimes, I can be so busy that everyone at work will ask one another “Why is Jane so quiet today?”. Doh… because I am busy and have a deadline to meet!

I am happy to say that I am currently in a very comfortable phase of my life. I have a job, a steady and considerably good salary, a smart and good looking bf (I have to say something nice just in case he reads my blog), a great group of friends, a not so fancy but reliable car and also currently pursueing a certificate in accounting and finance. Thus I think I am ready for a great challenge now! AN INVESTMENT PROPERTY!

I am planning to buy a property in the next 12 – 18 months, depending on Perth economy, ideally will be within 12 months but I keep telling myself that I can’t rush buying a property. So I have spoken to a mortgage broker, and found out that I am not a desirable candidate for First Home Buyer but I can get a loan of over 330k if I want to buy an investment property. I was told that I need to get rid of my car loan, and reduce my credit card limit. Credit card is not a problem at all as I don’t owe credit card a hell lot, maybe another $500 in there this month but my car……..>_<. So I am going to spend next 12 months to pay off my car loan of over 14k. Yea, wish me luck. It is doable, but needs sacrifices and determination…/rawr!

Pray Pray Pray

No comments: