Thursday, October 19, 2006

Random Ramblings

I think I am definitely ageing....

Now, I just need merely 6 hours sleep. I usually go to bed at 12:30am, wake up at 6:30am and dont feel tired/sleepy at all.

Last night, I was grumpy, so I went to bed at 11:15pm, I woke up even before the alarm, I woke up at 6am and I couldnt sleep after that!

Even on weekends, unless I go to bed in the morning like 4-5am, I would be up latest by 9am. Sometimes, even if I go to bed at 2-3am, I still wake up at 9am. What is wrong with me!

****************************************************************
Met a SG guy the other day, he was working at Hyatt, I was there for lunch, wiating for someone. We got chatting, exchanged MSN...

One night.... on MSN

Yak yak yak.. Suddenly

SG guy: "BTW, you have nice headlights."

Me: "What?"

SG guy:" You have nice melons..."

Me: "My goodness, look... they are my breasts, it IS ok to call them my breasts. We are in 2006 and in Australia for God's sake."

I can't believe .... headlights and melons.... which century are we in now?

*******************************************************************

I learned something new:

所谓‘智慧’, 智是分别智, 慧是平等慧。

智是可以分别世间的事物,是善, 是恶,该做,不该做, 都需要用智去抉择

慧是平等慧, 平等就是视一切众生皆平等, 一切有生命的众生,我们都要尊重。

No comments: