Monday, June 19, 2006

Bla bla bla

Quite a number of guys asked me out during the past few weeks, I have no idea why but I did not go out with any of them, I wasn't interested.

I have a few male friends who are addicted to World of Warcraft, I play that game too but I wouldnt say I have to play it everyday. But these friends of mine, they play 24/7 if they could, if they need to work and only get home at 5pm, they will play from 5pm till midnight. They eat in front of the pc and take only 5 mins to bathe. I cant stand these guys..... lifeless I would say. The worst thing is, they expect me to do the same thing, they will nag me if I dont go online everyday.

Been thinking of moving out, wishing to rent somewhere but parents keep nagging me, asked me to wait for another 8 months to buy my own property.

Once I buy a house, I am dead...... smashed by debts......

Wish me luck

No comments: