Tuesday, April 18, 2006

I remember when I was a kid, my father will be going round telling other kids and even my relatives not to make me cry coz I will have breathing problem. The doctor didnt classify that as Asthma.

I thought that problem has long gone but the familiar feeling kicked in yesterday evening..... Forced myself to take deep breath and lied quietly on bed.

Talked to my best friend; told her for years.... I thought I have forgotten how heart break feels, but it is all coming back to me now.

It was very kind of her to offer herself to be my gf if I intend to be a lesbian. I promised to keep the seat for her. My mom was freak out when I told her that I may consider my friend's suggestion.

I feel like running away but I have far too many responsibilities at this moment, I cant leave this place till end of July.

Will I give up my PR to go back to KL? Don't think I will do it, at least not in the next 2-3 years. Boss is signing new contract with me.




The saddest thing is; I realised that HE doesnt care anymore.

Now I totally understand why do some people say "Loving one another doesn't mean you can be together".....

No comments: