Friday, April 28, 2006

What's wrong with me

I have no idea what's wrong with me lately; I keep making mistakes at work, not major mistakes but enough to ruin my professionalism and I keep getting up late and either late for work or just on time.

Not sure if it is the emotional stress; the break up, the family problem and my study....

Some people said I broke up at the wrong timing... I was wondering, is there a timing for break up? I didn't know there is expiration date for relationship.

I think maybe God wants me to be a stronger person and put all these challenges on me at one time. I am trying my best to take them all in and solve them one by one. Some problems are beyond my reach, I can only sit back and see how they go.

I think the worst thing is I can't talk to anyone about the problems because I have to keep them discrete and again, no one is obligated to listen to my shit.

This is a crappy post, nothing significant...just want to grumble

No comments: