I had an eventful weekend I would say, everything turned up to be so terrible that I feel like banging my head on the wall now.
- Had to leave early and go home to feed the dogs coz my cousin was too busy to feed them.
- Rushed to Northbridge hopefully still can catch up with my boss for her birthday celebration; couldnt locate her ad her phone was dead. Walked around in NB for 15 minutes
- Rushed to nedlands to have dinner with a friend
- Called T while waiting for my friend to explain the whole entire "I am not ready" situation because he didnt seem to understand when I told him that on Thursday night
- Eyes rolling when T asked me to join him in Joondalup. whats wrong? There I told him I want to take things slow and meeting a friend tonight, there he asked me to oin him in Joondalup.
- Friend was late... great and I was the one who paid for the dinner. I owed him a dinner
- T kept SMSing and calling me through the night, keep asking if I wanted to go to Joondalup when I have told him a few tmes that I am with my friend n Northbridge. Gr....
- Got a msg from C, telling me she didnt get her confirmation email. Sorry but I have done all I could and they already sent her another email. She should have followed up by herself.
- Woke up to a SMS from Wei, telling me she didnt sleep and cried, her knee was hurting badly. I woke up, tried to find a GP for her.....
- Washed up and sent her to the hospital for after hours GP. Waited there for more than 1 hour I think...
- T called me again! He asked if I want to catch a movie tonight. Hello!!!?? I told you on Tuesday, Thursday and Friday that I am occupied all weekend. Whats wrong with you? I ended up saying "Didnt I tell you that I have plans for the weekend? I just told you last night and I told you multiple times!" Sorry but I just couldnt help it, I dont like to be pushed
- Helped her to get medicine, crutch (I dunno how to spell) and lunch coz she cant have medicien with empty stomach.
- Sent her home, rushed to my uncle's shop to close up and collect the money
- Rushed to sueprmarket to get another set of t-shirts for the printing
- Realised it was too late to colelct the Race Pack..... &^$^%$!%^%#%$@# Never been that angry !
- Tried to lcoate boss and explained, thank God it is ok without race number..she didnt mind
- Went out for dinner, thank God the food was good.
- Realised we bloody can't print the pictures on the t-shirt. Great! fantastic!
- Didn't sleep till 4am due to gastric
- Woke up late
- Rushed to the office to meet up with boss and a friend, explained the t-shirt thing. SHe was not happy at all and said she won't arrange this walk again next year.
- I told them had to give it a miss, the gastric is killing me as I am typing away.....
- Boss is not happy, duh....
What can be worst?